The OroCommerce/Marello Bridge allows for OroCommerce business owners to add powerful back-office capabilities to their B2B commerce mix. The bridge integrates Marello with OroCommerce, and enables OroCommerce to be used as a SalesChannel in Marello. As Marello is built on the OroPlatform, all its features can work within the same user interface.
- Allowing for a seamless omni-channel experience
- Centralized order management
- Return and Refund Management
- Real-time inventory level tracking
- Fulfillment from multiple warehouses
- In-store Fulfillment – Ship, pick up and return to store
- Procurement – Purchase Orders at preferred suppliers
- Comprehensive Business intelligence
The integration between Marello and OroCommerce can be setup in either a single instance (Marello and OroCommerce installed together) or multiple instances (Marello and OroCommerce are installed on separate servers). Both setups are currently supported. The integration is using the OroCommerce API in order to perform synchronizations between the two systems.
The integration allows business owners to synchronize:
- Product Images
- Product Prices
- Tax related entities
Want to try out Marello? See marello.com/demo
To make the OroCommerce/Marello Bridge functional you also need the “Marello OroCommerce Api Bridge”
To create and configure the integration between OroCommerce and Marello please follow the instructions.