Zendesk is a customer service platform that includes ticketing, self-service options, and customer support features. The Zendesk and Oro integration for ticket management allows users to collect all customer service tickets into customer account records.
- Synchronization with the existing Zendesk account (multiple integrations possible)
- One-way synchronization of Zendesk users with OroCRM and OroCommerce contacts: for every Zendesk user there will be a matching Oro Contact
- Two-way synchronization of Zendesk tickets with OroCRM Cases
- When a ticket is created in Zendesk, a matching Case will be created OroCRM
- When a case is created in OroCRM, the user may link it to Zendesk ticket
- All changes in a matching pair of Case and ticket are synchronized; the strategy for resolving conflicting changes is subject to configuration
- Two-way synchronization of comments to Cases/tickets between two systems
Please make sure to follow the recommendations for the integration with Zendesk described in the Documentation.