Smile ElasticSuite for OroCommerce Enterprise Edition
ElasticSuite provides a Search-Based Product Collection content variant for WebCatalog pages from OroWebCatalogBundle. Search-Based Product Collections – a dynamic group of products that are selected from the Search Index and could be reorganized in a custom order.
- Search-Based Product Collection allows selecting a Category from Master Catalog. This selection will be used as one of the filters for a group of products.
- Search-Based Product Collection allows applying multiple Search Filters to select products that have to be displayed. Filters limited to ONLY Searchable Product Attributes.
- Search-Based Product Collection allows reorganizing the order in which products displayed. There are 2 options which could be applied simultaneously:
- Automatic order (default by relevance)
- Manual order (applied by Manager for particular products)
- The products with Manual order can be organized in any order by drag-n-drop mechanics.
Available searchable product attribute types available in filter widget:
- Elasticsearch should have a painless script enabled.