InterWeave Smart Solutions deliver a complete configurable Solutions to integrate today’s popular business applications; you configure, test, run. An alternative to inefficient program and consultant-based approaches, our next generation web-based Solutions are powerful yet easy to use, extremely affordable, and deploys very quickly.
You don’t need to be a technical resource, analyst or developer. We supply the Smart Solution, the servers, the support personnel and most important; we supply the application knowledge at a process, data and technical level through years of working with them – in configurable form.
- Complete, pre-built integration Solutions – between “Best of Breed” applications
- All processes, workflow logic, mapping is ready for you to configure – with a mouse and the web
- Smart Solutions are completely configurable by the customer with picklists, drop downs or custom fields
- Start-ups, SMB or Enterprise – select exactly the right configuration for you – modify at any time
- Extensive portfolio of Smart Solutions waiting for you to configure
- Complete outsource packages available – no software, no hardware, no developers, no overhead – just sign and go
For the ORO_QuickBooks Smart Solution, here’s a quick summary:
- You may integrate any object and any field from ORO to any object and any field of QuickBooks.
- This is a bi-directional solution. All adds/changes in ORO and QuickBooks are reflected in the converse application – but only if you want them to.
- We have no constraints in how you set up your business flows and processes. If you want OROCRM Opportunities to create QuickBooks Invoices and Sales Orders, or Invoices and Sales Receipts – you can. You select what combination you want – or don’t want.
- This is configuration management – not programming. You log in to the Solutions Portal, register, select your combination of objects and flows – and generate your solution – it’s then ready to test. If you want a different combination of objects and flows – simply sign back in and re-configure your solution
- This is not a point to point solution – its hub and spoke. All those other databases, POS Solutions, ERP, eCommerce, billing applications, order management – you can now integrate with – in days.
- Your solution front-end is logically disconnected from the back-end. If you out grow QuickBooks, we simply connect you to your next selection, ex. Sage (MAS line included), Microsoft Dynamics, Peachtree, etc.
We are adding new features/functions every week, i.e. – Multiple Price Books, Multiple Companies, Discounts, etc.- have already been added. Automated monthly billing and simplified commissions are now also available.
We listed three new, integrated applications lately; the Error Management System (EMS), Log Viewer and the Connection Monitoring System (CMS).
- works with your scheduled transactions flows. For example; you set opportunities to come from Salesforce to QuickBooks every 10 minutes. EMS will be reading in the number of records and financial total, and reading out the number of records and financial total. If there is a delta, we will email or IM you immediately letting you know this batch is not in synch.
- works in conjunction with Error Management and allows you to see the transactions in questions and make your corrections at the batch (most frequent schedule) level. Just mouse over the run indicator – and there is your log.
- actively monitors your connection. If there is a disruption our outage, we fail your connection over for 2 and 1/2 minutes and try to re-connect. If we cannot re-connect, we notify you immediately to restart.
Questions for you:
- Do you have Professional, Enterprise, or Other Edition?
- How many ORO Licenses do you have?
- Is QuickBooks on premise, hosted or QuickBooks Online?
- Is the QuickBooks Company file running on a MS 2012 Server or Standalone Desktop?
- Would you be interested in hosting your QuickBooks with our ISP hosting provider?
- Do you have a Static IP address?
- What is your weekly volume of Invoices and/or Sales Orders?
- Do you have Custom Objects that will be involved in the integration with QuickBooks?
Smart Service Offerings:
The QuickStart Program
Ask us about our new “QuickStart” Program addressing implementation or re-implementation of OROCRM, QuickBooks and OroCommerce. We’ve taken the guess work out of set-up, administration and integration. Depending on your requirements, we will recommend the right Consulting Partner.
Smart+ Support Services
SmartSupport Success Plans
Our support services include different plans so you can select the level of service that’s right for your company. All our plans are designed to accelerate user adoption, increase productivity, and maximize your InterWeave ROI.
SMART Standard Plan
Every InterWeave customer gets a SMART Standard Success Plan for online support and training. Our SMART Standard Plan, included with each license, provides:
- Access to our “Getting Started” online course catalog
- Online assistance through knowledge articles and community resources
- Online case submission
- Standard 2-business-day response
SMART Standard is for companies that need standard guidance in getting started with InterWeave. If you need a faster response, 24×7 support coverage, and a comprehensive training solution, we recommend our SMART Plus Support Plans.
Click here to obtain a product brochure for SmartSupport: SmartSupport Program
Please let me know is a short Online Meeting or demonstration would assist you in your decision. Please feel free to call or contact us any time – email@example.com or call direct (203-274-5226).