Business Card Reader for OroCRM is the easiest and quickest way to save your business cards info into OroCRM.
Snap a photo of business card and Business Card Reader for OroCRM instantly exports all card data directly into your CRM system.
Moreover, this innovative solution allows you to find out more information about your potential client, partner, or colleague.
Just two taps and you get a bird’s-eye view of the following information*:
– personal info: Company name, Job title, Department, Address, Social network profiles, messengers etc.
HOW IT WORKS
With our app you can save a business card in just 2 clicks and 10 seconds of your time!
1. Snap a photo of a business card – app recognizes it automatically
2. Preview and save results
– Simple and intuitive interface
– Built-in integration wizard exclusively for OroCRM
– Ability to recognize business cards from card images saved earlier
– 25 recognition languages supported
– Multilingual cards recognition supported
– Automatically add country phone code when code is missing in business card phone number
– Fast recognition process (improved recognition speed for UltraHD business cards’ photos)
– Precise conversion of business card data (using the technology of intellectual OCR)
– Preview results and make necessary changes before saving
– Add text and voice notes for each business card
– Navigate to contact address on map
– Instantly save results by one touch (to CRM, phone contacts or gmail contacts)
– Encrypted recognition server connection for maximum data security
– It doesn’t violate any laws or the privacy rights
– It always keeps your contacts secure and in one place
– Get more extended person’s information on the fly from database of daaata.io: Company name, Position, Job title, Address, Social network profiles (Facebook, Linkedln, and Twitter), messengers etc.**
– Send a letter with your contact information to a saved contact
– Save the location of a business card recognition process
* feature is available in CRM Pro version
** works best for USA and Europe
– Chinese (Simplified and Traditional)
– Dutch (Netherlands)
– Norwegian (both Bokmal and Nynorsk)
– Portuguese (Portugal)
– Portuguese (Brazilian)
Check at product page
GET IN TOUCH
We are here to help! Feel free to send us any questions or suggestions you have!